(and it’s Free!)
“I am enjoying and appreciating your emails. Each is a weekly shot in the arm to focus me on my work. I find the context and background you give helpful, and then you especially provide a practical way to implement. Relevant theory with feet that walk!” ~ Timothy Arnette
Hi, I’m Martha Carnahan, PCC, CPCC, and I love helping busy entrepreneurs and professionals create brilliant visions and then set clean and clear intentions for success.
Do you often get to Friday and lament that you barely scratched the surface of your top priorities? Are the same items from weeks, months (years?) ago still haunting your to-do list?
Are you constantly playing catch-up — often on your precious weekends? Are you at the beck-and-call of everyone else’s needs (even though you claim to be your own boss)?
Ugh. That is just a darned painful, draining and soul-sapping way to operate!
Your brilliance can never truly shine until you put yourself fully in charge of your priorities. That means setting clear near-term intentions that will have the highest payoff toward your ultimate purpose. And it means re-thinking how you do things… examining your process and motivations.
It means operating proactively, in step with your bigger purpose. Boldly!
Brilliance Booster is simple… and consistent. Like a metronome ticking out a rhythm that supports how you operate your business. Here’s what you get:
1. A short “Booster” email message every Monday — inspirational food for thought & prompts for action
2. Intentions-Setting Worksheet — a guide to help focus your week
And it’s ongoing — the program lasts as long as you want it to!
1. First, sign up! (Scroll down a bit for sign-up form.)
2. Confirm your email opt-in. This is an important step (instructions will be in the confirmation request email you receive upon signing up). If you don’t take this step, you won’t receive the program.
3. Check your inbox every Monday for your weekly Brilliance Booster email. Each “Booster” message is brief and focused on one concept at a time, giving you something to ponder and and specific actions to try out. There’s a mix of inspiration, thought-provocation, and productivity tips.
4. Download the Brilliance Booster Intention-Setting Worksheet. You’ll get this in your “Welcome” message. You can save the Worksheet to your computer, but also know that a link will be included in each weekly Booster email, so you don’t have to hunt around for it. This worksheet is great for helping you set up your goals for the week. Use it as is, or design your own.
Martha Carnahan, PCC, CPCC
© 2012 Martha J. Carnahan and BrilliantVisions, LLC. All rights reserved.